Our VISION is: “Connecting People to Jesus and One Another”
This means we should be:
1. DESIRING to go deeper with God and DEPENDENT on His Spirit
2. DEMONSTRATING and DECLARING God’s good news to the people of North East Coventry
3. DISCIPLING one another and the lost
4. DISTINCTIVE and DIVERSE community of sacrificial love crossing barriers of race, age and background
5. DOING, not spectating
Our VALUES are:
- LOVE: To make the love of God first priority and to welcome all to experience the love and power of Jesus, to inspire our people, to be Jesus to one another and to use our buildings and resources in ways that show that love to our community and city.
- WORSHIP: Desiring to worship God with our whole being. We want Jesus to be at the centre as Lord and Saviour. We want to see Spirit-enabled worship in a style that is intimate, dynamic, progressive and life-changing.
- PRAYER: Supporting personal and fellowship prayer, which is consistent and dynamic.
- COMPASSION AND SERVICE: This is not just feeling or emotion, but actions that demonstrate love for others.
- DISCIPLESHIP: "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
- CONNECTING PEOPLE TO JESUS AND ONE ANOTHER: We want to see people come alive in Jesus, living a full life in Him – being Jesus to each other, our community and city. “‘Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.’ This is the most important, the first on any list. But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.'” Matthew 22:37-40 (MSG)